Spring has finally arrived in Fermanagh, bringing with it blooming flowers, birds singing, and some sunshine! The Westville Hotel is the perfect place to take it all in, offering the perfect base to explore Fermanagh’s stunning countryside and warm, welcoming atmosphere.
If you’re looking for the perfect spring getaway, then look no further than the Westville Hotel. Located in the heart of Enniskillen, the Westville Hotel is the perfect place to base yourself while you explore all that Fermanagh has to offer. From breathtaking scenery to rich cultural history, the Westville Hotel offers comfortable and luxurious accommodation, making it the ideal spot for a stay and explore break.
Whether you’re looking for an idyllic retreat to relax and unwind or a lively base from which to explore Enniskillen, there is something for everyone. The Westville Hotel also offers a range of wine and dine packages to make your stay extra special. With a variety of restaurants, bars and cafes nearby, you can take your pick from some of Fermanagh’s finest cuisine and enjoy the warm hospitality of the local people. So if you’re looking for a Fermanagh getaway this spring you can be sure to have a memorable break in one of Northern Ireland’s most stunning locations!
The top 5 activities todo in Fermanagh during Spring
1. Explore the Fermanagh Lakelands – Spring is a great time to take in the spectacular views of the Fermanagh Lakelands. You can spend your days taking boat rides, fishing, or simply enjoying the beautiful landscapes.
2. Wine and Dine in Enniskillen – Take advantage of all the amazing restaurants, bars, and pubs that Enniskillen has to offer during spring. Why not visit the Crowes Nest? One of Enniskillen’s oldest bar and restaurants for a pint and live music every Friday & Saturday night! If you fancy a cocktail and tapa the Firehouse is the must eat spot on your spring break excursion.
3. Explore Enniskillen Castle – Take a tour of the beautiful Enniskillen Castle and learn about its rich history. This is a great way to get an insight into Enniskillen’s past and discover all its hidden gems.
4. Take a Trip to Boatyard – Enjoy a day out at Boatyard Distillery. Boatyard is Fermanagh’s first legal distillery in over 130 years. Here you will discover how the spirits are produced and distilled using only the finest grains and botanicals.
5. Visit Marble Arch Caves – Explore one of Fermanagh’s most impressive geological features. Here you can wander through the vast caverns and see some of the most stunning natural features.
Don’t Forget to Book your Fermanagh Getaway Today!
Fermanagh is a wonderful, and the Westville Hotel is the perfect base for exploring everything the area has to offer. Book Your Fermanagh getaway by visiting our Offers section, or if you would like to read more, check out our blog section!